Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hello Medivh! #1 - Interview with Boradinn from Acid Burn




Hey there!

I am pleased to announce that I had the opportunity to interview the highly successful guild leader Boradinn from the guild Acid Burn on Medivh. The is the first of hopefully many "Hello Medivh" editions of love to the guild leader where I will be "talking shop" with different guild leaders on my server. I really appreciate the time that Boradinn gave up to record this and I hope you enjoy! My goal is to give everyone different perspectives involving guild management. My apologies for my microphone issues at first. I'm a little too low but it gets corrected about 3 minutes into the interview. Also my push to talk noises are absolute fail but hey Enjoy!!
- Krrang (Alchanon - Medivh)

No comments:

Post a Comment