Sunday, May 15, 2011

Episode 5b Supplemental



Hi all!

First of all thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement! Any kind of positive feedback and honest reviews really help motivate me to pump out this content and make it better. Reviews on itunes are fantastic. You can as always email me at krrang@gmail.com.

This supplemental show basically states what I'm working on for future shows including the art of recruiting quality people for your guild, ranks, in game controls and much more. I hope you like this and can put up with my nasty chest cold. I did manage to get it done but I'm going to record the next show later on this week after it clears up a bit and energy levels come back to normal.

You guys are awesome and thanks again for your nice feedback! We need more quality guild leaders out there - go for it. I hope these shows are a good resource to go to for information on how to do it.

Krrang

No comments:

Post a Comment