Thursday, May 19, 2011

Episode 6 - How to create a Charter and Code of Conduct



Hey all,

Thanks again for all the amazing support and kind words. This show is a bit longer than others - almost a double episode. Going out of town for several days and wanted to put out a very important show on the behind the scenes nuts and bolts of guild management. This show focuses on the foundation of any successful guild the code of conduct. I didn't skip anything here as this show is 44 min long.

Also I'll be doing a Q&A show soon, so if you have any questions start sending them in and I'll answer as many as possible to the best of my ability. Many have asked for a Q&A show, but I need lots of questions to choose from so hook up my email with anything you want cussed and discussed heh. As always the email to contact me is krrang@gmail.com

You guys are awesome and I'll see you soon.

Krrang

1 comment: